Jason is a coach, trainer, owner of Clackamas Physical Conditioning and fellow fitness and nutrition research geek.He loves to research and see how studies and n=1 experiments pan out in his training facility.
Click here to go to iTunes where you can listen, subscribe for notifications on future episodes and write a review for the show!
This was one of my favorite episodes. Probably because I am so involved in the psychology behind progress when trying to make great change in your life. It all starts in the mind, which is the reason that Jason and I had such a great time on this episode.
Today we discuss
- We cover some of the reasons that "just doing Paleo" will never work
- Why you should get rid of your scale (common theme eh?)
- How baby steps are the keys to success
- How the brain interferes with your progress
- You don't need bullet points to convince you to listen to this episode. It's important for everyone to listen! It will make you happy to listen to this one.
Leave a Review for the show
If you would take 2 minutes to go to either of the links and write a review, it will help this information spread. Thank you!