Andrew Hill is a UCLA graduate with a PhD in Cognitive Neuroscience from the department of Psychology, employed as a Lecturer at UCLA, teaching multidisciplinary courses on Healthy Brain Aging, Neuroscience topics, and Biofeedback. He has extensive experience working with clinical and research populations across many areas, including neurodevelopmental, inpatient and outpatient, and people working to overcome substance abuse challenges.
Click here to listen to the show on iTunes where you can listen, download and subscribe to the show.
Click here to listen to the show on Stitcher streaming radio where you can listen and subscribe to the show.
Today we discuss
- The basics of neurotransmitters
- The differences between brain states such as alpha, beta etc.
- The benefits of meditation for now and especially for aging
- Neurofeedback and brain health
- What is a nootropic and what are the popular ones we recommend?
- Piracetam and Noopept information
- Trubrain and Alpha Brain
Leave a review for the show
Submit your question for the show here.