New York Times bestselling author Ann Louise Gittleman is highly respected as a health pioneer, weight-loss expert, and award-winning author of thirty books, including The Fat Flush Plan and her latest book Eat Fat, Lose Weight: How Smart Fats reset metabolism, stress, hunger and sex hormones for lasting weight loss and radiant health.
Today We Discuss
- How do you look for candida overgrowth?
- How do people become copper toxic?
- Mineral deficiency epidemic
- Copper toxicity balancing
- ADHD/ADD and Autism
- Fluoride toxicity
- Why Ann does NOT recommend drinking Kombucha
- How to reduce fluoride toxicity (3mg boron and removing from toothpaste and other sources)
- EMF and the thyroid epidemic
- 5G cell phone roll out and heart attacks