Evan Brand is the author, blogger and podcast host behind this site. After conquering years of depression, IBS and sleep issues with lifestyle, diet and mindset transformation, he's on the path to creating a wave of change for people fed up with the mainstream prescriptions for health issues by covering any and all topics concerning human health and happiness.
Click here to listen to the show on iTunes where you can listen, download and subscribe to the show.
Click here to listen to the show on Stitcher streaming radio where you can listen and subscribe to the show.
Today we discuss
- Why people have sleep problems
- How artificial light messes up sleep and hormones at night
- How certain foods create neurotransmitters necessary for sleep
- How to setup your bedroom for good sleep
- Why smelly farts are a good sign!
- More information on REM Rehab
Leave a review for the show
If you would take two minutes when you get to iTunes or Stitcher to subscribe to the podcast, write a star and written review for the show. This helps other people find this information. Thank you! Podcast music is available on iTunes.