Dr. Eva Selhub is an Instructor of Medicine at Harvard Medical School and a Clinical Associate of the Benson Henry Institute for Mind/Body Medicine at the Massachusetts General Hospital, Board Certified in Internal Medicine and trained in Eastern medical practices. She has a private practice in Waltham, Massachusetts providing integrative medicine and resiliency coaching to her clients. She is also a motivational speaker, teacher and trainer and have lectured throughout the United States, Europe, China and Israel.
Click here to listen to the show on iTunes where you can listen, download and subscribe to the show.
Click here to listen to the show on Stitcher streaming radio where you can listen and subscribe to the show.
Today we discuss
- Does health and happy always come together?
- Why connecting with yourself is the key to happiness
- How what you look at shapes your moods
- How inflammation is healed by nature
- How to "go outside" without going outside
- How to eliminate fear and stress
- The ever important "trust molecule"
- Check out the free book giveaway!