Cynthia holds a Bachelors degree in Psychology, a Masters degree of Education in Counseling and a Certificate of completion in Functional Medicine.
Cynthia helps people optimize their physical, mental and spiritual health, manage stress and overcome their addictions using the Paleo diet, green living, mindfulness and other holistic self-care strategies.
Keep up with Cynthia at her Holistic Health Solution Site.
Cynthia has 25 years of uninterrupted and craving-free sobriety from drugs and alcohol using diet, nutrition, green living. (She does not use a 12 step program.)
She is the author of many books including:
Candida Secrets What Your Psychologist Hasn't Told You Anxiety & Depression Break Your Sugar Addiction Today Get Sober Stay Sober: The Truth About Alcoholism Mindfulness Over Chronic Pain Mindfulness Over Migraines
Lastly, she is the founder of an addiction self-help program called, Clean and Sober for Life: Jump Start Program.
In this episode we discuss:
- Cynthia's background
- How she coped with her abusive childhood and healed herself using the Paleo diet
- Why we can't fix our problems (hint: our neurotransmitters are all depleted)
- Evan's theory on how to fix the government drama in the United States
- How Social Media is negatively impacts our brains on a neurological level
- Environmental stressors and the steps to replace them
- Why spending time in nature is good for the brain
- The simple way to relax and be happy (hint: close your eyes to stimulate alpha wave production and fake smile to release dopamine)
Leave a Review for the show
If you would take 2 minutes to go to either of the links and write a review, it will help this information spread. Thank you!