Brad Burge is the Director of Communications for MAPS.org which is an organization founded in 1986.
The goal of this increasingly large organization is listed below.
The podcast is available to download and subscribe here on iTunes.
Today we discuss
- Psychedelic research in the medical industry
- The origins of natural substances and the associated benefits for treating PTSD and other mental disorders
- The future of the alternative health realm
MAPS furthers its mission by:
- Developing psychedelics and marijuana into prescription medicines
- Training therapists and working to establish a network of treatment centers
- Supporting scientific research into spirituality, creativity, and neuroscience
- Educating the public honestly about the risks and benefits of psychedelics and marijuana.
Leave a Review for the show
If you would take 2 minutes to go to either of the links and write a review, it will help this information spread. Thank you!