Dr. David Nichols, M.D. was seen in the documentary DMT: The Spirit Molecule for his role and aid in the creation of dimethyltryptamine (DMT) for use in Dr. Rick Strassman's research trials in the book.
Dr. David Nichols received his B.S. in Chemistry in 1969 from the University of Cincinnati, and the Ph.D. in Medicinal Chemistry in 1973 from University of Iowa. In 1974, after postdoctoral training in Pharmacology at Iowa with J.P. Long, he joined the faculty in Medicinal Chemistry at Purdue University. He became Professor of Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacology in 1984.
Click here to listen to the show on iTunes where you can listen, download and subscribe to the show.
Click here to listen to the show on Stitcher streaming radio where you can listen and subscribe to the show.
Today we discuss
- The climate of drug treatments in the 1970's
- MDMA, LSD and depression treatments
- Video of Dr. Nichols role in DMT trials
- The Hefter Institute and MAPS organization studying psilocybin
- Solar flares and the carrington event
- What would happen in a global disaster situation? Who would make it?
- Corporations have gotten out of control. What do we do?
Leave a review for the show
Submit your question for the show here.