Here is one of my favorite recipes to make in a hurry. Not only does marinading your meat reduce Heterocyclic Amines (HCAs) which cause cancer, it makes meat taste way better!
Oven Roasted Teriyaki Chicken Drumsticks
Recipe Type: Entree
- 1 pack Pasture-raised and organic chicken drumsticks
- 4 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon or to salt to taste with pink Himalayan salt
- 2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoon or to taste black peppercorn
- Before cooking, mix all ingredients with chicken in bag or glass container and allow to marinade in the fridge
- When ready to cook, Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Place chicken on preferred cooking sheet and put them in the oven
- Bake for 1 hour or until chicken is no longer pink closest to the bone
Remember, the longer the marinade the better. 24 hours is not required, but I recommend 6 hours minimum.