Nora Gedgaudas, a widely recognized expert on what is popularly referred to as the “Paleo diet” is the author of the international best-selling book, Primal Body, Primal Mind: Beyond the Paleo Diet for Total Health and A Longer Life. Her latest book is called Rethinking Fatigue: What your adrenals are really telling you and what you can do about it.
Click here to listen to the show on iTunes where you can listen, download and subscribe to the show.
Click here to listen to the show on Stitcher streaming radio where you can listen and subscribe to the show.
Today we discuss
- The Not Just Paleo Wellness Program
- Is depression a prozac deficiency?
- Colony collapse disorder and pesticides
- More Than Honey documentary
- What's the most effective antidepressant (yoga is one of mine)
- Using functional blood testing and deficiencies
- Low stomach acid is a huge deal
- GERD and low stomach acid causes
- H pylori infections
- Taking responsibility of your own health
Leave a review for the show
Submit your question for the show here.