Mark Sisson of Marksdailyapple.com joins us on the show!
As a long time influence of my podcast, I was grateful to have Mark join us on the show.
Mark's mission is to empower people to take full responsibility for their own health and enjoyment of life by investigating, discussing, and critically rethinking everything we've assumed to be true about health and wellness.
Click here to listen to the show on iTunes where you can listen, download and subscribe to the show.
Click here to listen to the show on Stitcher streaming radio where you can listen and subscribe to the show.
Today we discuss
- My recommended Nutritional vitamin supplement
- Mark's venture into Mark's Daily Apple
- Depression and the sadness we cause on ourselves
- What would mark have done differently if he had a time machine?
- Why focusing on the present is so important
- What's one thing everyone should be doing for their health today?
- Mark's books The Primal Connection and The Primal Blueprint