Hey, it's Evan. If you don't make it to the bottom of this post, watch my new video.
As you know, my background is in functional medicine and nutritional therapy.
That hasn't stopped me from investigating the research, and doing many experiments myself around the topic of EMF, or electromagnetic radiation.
We're talking about your cell phone, your WiFi router, cell phone towers, and your microwave to name a few sources.
The French government has completely banned WiFi from schools in an effort to protect children from potential damage.
The younger you are, the more susceptible you are to illness from EMF, due to a softer and more permeable skull.
What sparked this conversation...
Today, Apple announced the iPhone 7, a new Apple Watch and a new set of wireless earbuds called "Airpods".
Tim Cook, the CEO said, "The Apple Watch is the best device for a healthy life".
More technology is what we are missing?
Not more sunshine, fresh air, organic food, time with our loved ones, laughter and dancing?
Not less air pollution, less chemicals in the food, air, water and soil?
Not less WiFi hotspots and less cell phone towers that broadcast signal across 95%+ of the USA?
Have you seen the coverage map that cell phone carriers use as promotion?
What will we say 30 years from now?
Are we going to look back one day and find out that the people that lived in or near the areas in white, are the few that don't end up with side effects of this giant, global experiment in wireless technology and transmission?
Let me be clear.
My goal is not to instill fear.
My goal is to increase your awareness about an issue that is talked about rarely.
I have done several podcasts with EMF experts around the issue of cell phones, smart meters, and dirty electricity.
When I lived in Austin, TX, there were over 400 towers emitting wireless signal within a few mile radius of my home.
I had extremely restless sleep and frequent headaches.
When I moved back to Kentucky where there were less than 100 towers (which is still too many), my symptoms disappeared.
I have more questions than answers about all of this.
I do have a feeling research will conclude that wireless technology is "the new smoking".
I'm not going to wait 50 years for the mainstream media to announce it.
Here are a 10 steps to protect yourself:
1. Turn off your WiFi router at night before you sleep. Or go hardwired.
2. Put your phone on airplane mode if you must carry it on you.
3. Use speaker phone or an air-tube headset when making phone calls.
4. Prioritize text messaging over phone calls if possible.
5. Spend more time grounding yourself at the beach, in the soil, garden, etc.
6. Stay hydrated and use electrolytes.
7. Use antennasearch.com and enter your address to see how many towers are near you.
8. Don't let your kids use cell phones unless absolutely necessary.
9. Get rid of metal box springs under your mattress, which may act as an antenna for wireless signals.
10. Deny and refuse smart meter installation on your home.
Your curious friend, podcaster and functional medicine practitioner
P.S Further reading and listening: