Howard is the Executive Vice President of HeartMath® LLC. He is an internationally sought after speaker on the HeartMath approach to advancing human performance based on compelling scientific research linking heart function with health, emotional well-being and intelligence.
Howard Martin brings more than 30 years of experience in business and personal development to the position of Executive Vice President, Strategic Development.
Howard is co-author with Doc Childre of The HeartMath Solution, published by Harper San Francisco. He also developed Nightingale-Conant's tape series, The HeartMath Method.
He is a key spokesperson for HeartMath and has conducted hundreds of news media and documentary film interviews including CNN Headline News, ABC Good Morning America, and ABC World New Tonight.
Click here to listen to the show on iTunes where you can listen, download and subscribe to the show.
Click here to listen to the show on Stitcher streaming radio where you can listen and subscribe to the show.
Today we discuss
- What is heart-rate variability?
- How much control does our heart have over our emotions
- How to we defeat negative attitudes and emotions?
- How are heart rate variability and health linked?
- Step-by-step heart rate exercise demo
- The future of humanity and why a calm nature is essential
- Get 10% off purchase of Heart Math products with VMOM14 at checkout. Expires 5/30/14
Leave a review for the show
If you would take two minutes when you get to iTunes or Stitcher to subscribe to the podcast, write a star and written review for the show. This helps other people find this information. Thank you! Podcast music is available on iTunes.