Dr. Grayson is on the cutting edge of mind/body/spirit psychology He received his Ph.D. in psychology from Boston University and a 4 year post-doctoral certificate psychotherapy and psychoanalysis from the Postgraduate Center for Mental Health. He has studied neuropsychology, the major psychotherapies, the new power therapies (EFT, EMDR, etc.), quantum physics and Eastern and Western spiritual philosophies. He can be found at henrygrayson.com
Click here to listen to the show on iTunes where you can listen, download and subscribe to the show.
Click here to listen to the show on Stitcher streaming radio where you can listen and subscribe to the show.
Today we discuss
- physical pain and emotional connections
- EFT and tapping techniques
- the limbic system and excess fear in society
- how to face negative emotions
- why I don't go to the movie theatre