Dr. Rodney Ford is an associate professor, medical doctor and pediatrician.
He has a private practice and online eClinic available at DrRodneyFord.com
Dr. Ford is a pediatric expert who focuses on child health, food allergy, respiratory allergy, gluten-sensitivity, celiac disease and gastroenterology problems.
His vision includes increasing knowledge of food problems, a broad recognition of food intolerance/allergy in the community and helping children become happy, healthy and vibrant.
Dr. Ford also spoke at the incredible online conference called The Gluten Summit.
Click here to listen to the show on iTunes where you can listen, download and subscribe to the show.
Click here to listen to the show on Stitcher streaming radio where you can listen and subscribe to the show.
Today we discuss
- Dr. Ford participating in the Gluten Summit
- Gluten's impact on the brain
- How quickly can we heal from gluten consumption?
- How much does gluten affect our well-being?
- How do we heal from gluten damage?
- What supplements should we take to heal?
- What is the biggest health problem we are facing?
- How to naturally heal anxiety and depression