Dr. Mark Hyman, is an American physician, scholar and New York Times bestselling author. He is the founder and medical director of the UltraWellness Center and a columnist for The Huffington Post. Hyman is a regular contributor to the Katie Couric Show and has a website available to view here.
Click here to listen to the show on iTunes where you can listen, download and subscribe to the show.
Click here to listen to the show on Stitcher streaming radio where you can listen and subscribe to the show.
Today we discuss
- Can you do everything right with diet and health and still get disease?
- Is Wi-Fi going to be the next toxin like cigarettes?
- Can we blame one thing stressing us?
- Disconnection from society and disease
- Internet addiction disorder
- What do we do if we are faced with so many toxins?
Leave a review for the show
Submit your question for the show here.