Dr. Rodney Ford is an associate professor, medical doctor and pediatrician. He has a private practice and online eClinic available at DrRodneyFord.com Dr. Ford is a pediatric expert who focuses on child health, food allergy, respiratory allergy, gluten-sensitivity, celiac disease and gastroenterology problems.
He has a private practice and online eClinic available at DrRodneyFord.com
Dr. Ford also spoke at the online conference called The Gluten Summit.
Click here to listen to the show on iTunes where you can listen, download and subscribe to the show.
Click here to listen to the show on Stitcher streaming radio where you can listen and subscribe to the show.
Today we discuss
- As foods become more mass produced and refined, they become damaging
- Why are people eating poorly?
- Why are people dying earlier than their parents?
- The food allergy and eczema connection
- How C-sections impair healthy gut function in babies
- Why you should suck your babies pacifier as opposed to washing it
- Taking probiotics from birth
- Egg allergies are found in 80% of babies
- Why raw food is good, but cooked food is important too!
- Recommended Greens powder