Beverly Meyer is a Clinical and Holistic Nutritionist who spoke at this years Paleo FX event in Austin, Texas. She focuses on treating many clients through the use of diet, testing, herbs and other methods.
Today we discuss
- The 4 main neurotransmitters including dopamine and the "forgotten neurotransmitter GABA"
- How gluten exposure affects your neurotransmitters (brain function, happiness, brain fog, ability to concentrate, feel calmness)
- Why you may be suffering from a neurotransmitter deficiency
- How to take control of your life and mind
- How to safely and properly remove mercury fillings from your mouth
If you haven't been tested for gluten exposure, you may look into Cyrex Labs in the link below. If you haven't read the books below, I highly recommend them for education and motivation to support your attempt at removing gluten from your life.
Wheat Belly Book on Amazon
The Edge Effect Book on Amazon
Adrenal Testing Info
Neurofeedback service locator to help improve brain habits, improve health inautistic people, ADD, serious athletes and more
Leave a Review for the show
If you would take 2 minutes to go to either of the links and write a review, it will help this information spread. Thank you!